Department of international cooperation
|Bobayeva Shakhnoza Yarkulovna|
|Head of the department|
|Monday - Saturday (9:00-18:00)|
INFORMATION ON INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DEPARTMENT
Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 19, 2018 "On Measures for Further Improvement of Information Technologies and Communications", February 19, 2018 "The Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan On measures to improve the international cooperation "in the branches of the Tashkent University of Information Technology named after Muhammad al-Kwarezmi, the International Cooperation Department has been established.
One of the main objectives of the International Cooperation Office is:
- signing of cooperation agreements with foreign universities and organizations and establishing friendly and productive exchange on the basis of these agreements, ensuring the access of TUIT Karshi branch to the world's leading universities and its reputation in the international community, focus
The following documents have been developed for the coordination of international cooperation of the branch:
- Charter of the statue of the branch of Karshi branch of TUIT;
- Instructions of HR staff of Karshi branch of TUIT;
- Procedure for sending abroad employees, graduate students and students of Karshi branch of TUIT.
International cooperation activities include:
- concludes contracts, protocols, agreements with foreign educational institutions, registers and helps them to do business;
- plans and plans for reception of foreign specialists in accordance with requests of the director and divisions of the branch, prepares necessary documents for the organization of the queue;
- Creates reserve lists of professorial-teaching staff, staff, post-graduate students and students on their business trips abroad (1-9 months of scientific operations, lectures, language courses, etc.) ;
- organizes language learning of faculty, staff, post-graduate students and students, who are in reserve lists when entering abroad;
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for the composition of faculty, staff, post-graduate students and students, as well as registration of foreign students, who are on their way abroad;
- Organizes and transmits to the interested divisions the translation of the income from the activity of the International Cooperation Department from Uzbek into foreign languages (including in Russian).
Nowadays, the prestigious university of such countries as Russia, Belarus, Italy, Spain, Sweden, France, Malaysia, South Korea, China, the Netherlands, Egypt, Japan, Thailand, TUIT, Karshi branch of communication, telecommunication and information technologies as well as agreements with research centers are being signed. On March 26, 2018, the National University of Tajikistan and the Karshi branch of TUIT signed a five-year cooperation agreement.
In August this year, a meeting was held with the Dean of the Computer Systems Design Faculty of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics and the faculty of Karshi branch of the TUIT, agreed on international cooperation agreements.
The purpose of this cooperation is:
Establishment of the Faculty in collaboration with the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics;
Establishment of internships between the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics and professor-teachers of the TUIT Karshi branch;
The exchange of students of the Karshi branch of the TUIT with the students of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics and the acquisition of a double diploma.
Also, on November 22, 2018, the Belarusian State University of Technology and Karshi branch of TUIT signed an agreement on training specialists for the IT 2 + 2 joint educational program.
The Karshi branch of the TUIT KarSU, undergraduates, students and professors, have been improving their skills and experience in foreign educational institutions. Specifically:
- 1 in March 2016 for 4 months of training at the Chong Ang University in Seoul, South Korea;
- 1 in November 2017 in Hanyang University in South Korea for 3 months of advanced training;
- In South Korea's Yongman University in August 2016;
- in August 2018 at the Sorbonna University in France two;
- In September 2018, at the Sannio University of Italy, 1 professor-teachers have been participating in seminar trainings and have improved their experience.
The main directions of cooperation, stipulated in the contracts:
- Student exchange programs
- Joint research and training
- Establish scientific cooperation between scientists, researchers and staff
- Preparation of scientists and qualified specialists
- Mutual exchange of educational and scientific literature