Department of work with youth, spirituality and enlightenment
|Safarov Hikmat Hudoyshukurovich|
|Head of the department|
|(0 375) 228-10-28|
|Monday - Saturday (9:00-18:00)|
INFORMATION ON DEPARTMENT OF ACTIVITY
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 569 dated July 24, 201 "On measures to radically improve and improve the cadres training system at the Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khorezm", Tashkent city named after Muhammad al-Khorezmi the structure of the branches of the Information Technology University and the section "Working with spirituality and enlightenment and talented students" has been renamed to the section "Working with youth, spirituality and enlightenment".
The main tasks of the department:
- Promotes the role and initiative of the Higher Education Institution in the implementation of the youth policy.
- Develops guidelines and guidelines to stabilize the social sphere and prevent corruption.
- Every month, the OSI leadership develops schedules and schedules for meetings with community, students, and parents, and analyzes its results.
- Develops a plan of measures to ensure meaningful leisure of students and ensures their implementation.
- Prepares and provides to the faculties the methodical recommendations for conducting meaningful leisure of students from the classroom.
- Prepares and promotes propagation materials for propaganda-campaigning in mahallas.
- The ECM creates the ability of professors and teachers to follow the rules of conduct and morals, and ensures compliance with internal rules.
- The student organizes visits to theater, museums, graphs and plans for young people.
- He is the "Director's Cup" of sports.
- Meetings with world and Asian champions and sports masters will be held in master classes.
- In connection with holidays and special days, sports competitions among faculties are organized at the university.
- Students with disabilities create the right conditions for living and studying.
- Organizes sports activities for handicapped employees and students.
- Organizes meetings to raise students' literacy and culture.
- It creates a database of students at the university as well as students living in their homes.
- Develops and implements a targeted program to engage in various spiritual and educational activities.