A research project on space systems and communication engineering has been launched at the Karshi branch of TUIT named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.
609715-EPP-1-2019-1-UZ-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP of the European Union for the period from 15.11.2019 to 14.11.22 in cooperation with several international and local universities with a total value of 998,997.00 euros Launched the New Study Program in Space Systems and Communications Engineering (SPACECOM).
Representatives of the project working group:
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (P1)
- Technical University Berlin (P2)
- Sarbonne University (P3)
- Artesis - Plantijn University of Applied Sciences (P4)
- Technical University sofia (P5)
- EXOLAUNCH GmbH (P6),
- Coursento (P7)
- Fergana Polytechnic Institute (P8)
- Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov (P9)
- Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent (P10)
- Karshi branch of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (P11)
- National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek (P12)
- Ulugbek Institute of Astronomy Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan (P13)
- Branch of the Center for Retraining and Advanced Training of Scientific Personnel of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (P14).
The first conference on this project is scheduled for March 4, 2020 at TUIT named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi.