Planning and finance department
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
Planning and Finance Department is a structural unit of Karshi branch of the university. The duties of the department include the development of prospective and current plans, forecasting the costs of maintaining university departments, determining the need for financing the university from various sources (state budget, extrabudgetary activities, revenues from research and development, etc.). The department is engaged in the compilation of income and expenses for all types of activities, analyzes the financial and economic activities of the university, participates in the preparation of promising projects and annual student admission plans. Carries out control over the correctness of the assignment of the scholarship, participates in the development of provisions on scholarships, internal regulations, the Regulations of Karshi branch of the University, etc.
The main functions of the department:
- Compiles and monitors staffing.
- Develops a forecast of income and expenses, makes and monitors estimates of expenses and incomes.
- Calculates the funding limits of units.
- Conduct a comprehensive economic analysis of all activities of the university.
- Keeps statistics on all economic indicators of the university, prepares periodic reporting in a timely manner and systematization of statistical materials.
- Prepares, within its competence, instructions and teaching materials.
- Together with the accounting department provides methodological guidance and organization of work on the accounting and analysis of the results of production and economic activity, the development of rational accounting documentation.
- Drawing up for the new academic year a regulatory framework for the remuneration of faculty, training and support staff, economic stuff and administrative and management personnel.
- Adjustment of staffing in view of changes in the regulatory framework.
- Accounting for sources of finuncing.
- Estimates of planned expenditures and revenues from budget and extrabudgetary funding.
- Adjustment of estimates of expenses and incomes after the approval of limits on budgetary financing of the University by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Control over the execution of funds for remuneration for budget financing and extrabudgetary by categories of employees and divisions.
- Analysis of cost estimates and payroll by quarter.
- Providing the university with the required data by categories of personnel, by remuneration of labor, by estimates of expenses and incomes, as well as statistical data.